Start Saving Energy Today
Saving energy is saving money and can be a fun activity to engage your friends and family. Tactics to save energy come in all shapes and sizes, including steps you can take today at no cost. Energy efficiency also increases the comfortability of your home, and makes larger projects worth the investment. In this section, you’ll find small steps and big ideas to help you save today.
Reliable Information About Energy Choices
Browse our energy savings brochures.
Click on one of the covers below to download the PDF.
Home Energy Adventure
Take the Home Energy Adventure Tour to learn about how you can save energy and money at home.
Do It Yourself
Explore more detailed projects for upgrading the energy efficiency of your home. Whether a DIY’er or working with a contractor, these documents help provide detailed guidance.
- Do it Yourself Home Energy Audit (English) (Spanish)
- Indoor Air Quality (English) (Spanish)
- Lighting Your House (English) (Spanish)
- Lowering Your Electric Bill (English) (Spanish)
- Residential Moisture Issues and Solutions (English) (Spanish)
- Taking the Vents out of Vented Crawl Spaces (English) (Spanish)
- The Innovative HVAC System with No Ducts (English) (Spanish)
Sophisticated building automation systems are widely used to manage lighting, HVAC and other building systems.…
The future is electric. From battery-powered vehicles to induction cooktops, fossil fuels are taking a backseat to…
Whether you're a smart device expert or a home automation newbie, smart plugs are a great addition that can make…
Money saved from energy efficiency can directly impact your bottom line. Efficiency improvements can reduce your…
A little sleuthing is all you need to uncover cost-saving opportunities that often go unnoticed.